Aller au contenu principal
- Age limit:
- Professional singers section: 35 years
- Amateurs Section: no age limit, restricted to non-professional singers with a passion for Vocal Arts.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable.
- The candidates in the professional singers section may compete for one or two grand prizes.
- The running order list for the competition will be sorted alphabetically.
- The jury’s decisions are final. The candidates, if they wish so, can speak with the members of the jury after the results are announced or at the end of the Winners Gala Concert.
- The jury will choose two pieces in the programme presented by each candidate (for both contests). The jury reserves the right not to award all the prizes.
- The final of the competition will be public for both sections.
- The candidates must cover their own transport and accommodation costs.
- A pianist will be available for the candidates that are not accompanied by their own pianist. All rehearsals with the pianists will take place the day before the competition.
- It shall be compulsory for all laureates to participate in the winner’s gala concert. It will take place after the recipients of the prizes are announced.
- Making use of illegal copies of music scores is forbidden.
%d blogueurs aiment cette page :